Friday, September 10, 2010

GospelGunTom?

GospelGunTom?

I thought you were 2guntom?

GOD changes things.

I used to be all about guns, but that has changed.

I'm 40 years old now. I have to ask myself what those 40 years have produced that I can take to eternity with me? The guns didn't do much, not much at all.

I've been selling off my guns as the LORD allows. I used to have a 1911 for every day of the week, and a downright pretty one for Sunday, but what does that avail in or to the Kingdom of GOD?

I asked GOD if HE wanted me to sell off all my gunsmith tools and stuff. I told HIM I was certainly willing if that's what HE wanted.

Then a slew of repair jobs came in.

Okay, so I remain a gunsmith.

I used to live for that stuff, but it just doesn't have the same appeal anymore.

I like to see people get saved!!!

I like to watch GOD move on people and set them free!!!

I love to be in the presence of GOD!!!

That, that I can take with me.

That matters!

The Kingdom of GOD is at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment