Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Can't...

I Can't -  

by Duane Hatter

I can't stand by and watch,
I can't stand by and watch anymore.

Not while the innocent are trampled,
not while the children are mutilated.

The harmless are afraid,
and love is depressed.

I won't stand by and watch,
I can't stand by and watch.

Let my hands be the healing hands of God!
But not me, only for You.

Let my voice be the voice of God that drives out demons!
But not me, Lord; only for You.

I won't stand by and watch,
I refuse to stand by and watch.

Let these eyes be filled with Your Compassion, OH Lord!
but not me, Lord; only for You.

Let this heart beat in rhythm with Your Son!
but not for me, Lord; only for You.

Not my will, oh Lord; Your will be done.
I can't stand by and watch...

 - -

No comments:

Post a Comment