Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God Club

I'm still a little bummed (in Jesus Name).

Church prospecting, well, we're not just supposed to preach the Word; God's POWER should be displayed too.

Where Is the Power?

Not like a club meeting, but really seeing God's power. I crave it, and I know I'm not alone!

Then, there's this-

"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."  Proverbs 27:17 (NLT)


Have you ever thought about that verse?

Have you ever sharpened a pocket knife or watched it done?

Dragging the blade across a stone... little pieces are scraped and ground off... I mean, OUCH!

Imagine yourself for a minute, being dragged across a course stone; little pieces of you being ground off...

Do you get this?

OUCH!

But it is for our good, right?

To be complete, and needing nothing... James 1:2-4

--

No comments:

Post a Comment